Canbat offers a number of busbars with different current ratings to ensure you have what you need for a perfect setup. In addition to this, if you have a large number of connections, we have busbars with up to 4 connection terminals. This 250A Victron busbar has 4 connection terminals and comes with a removable protective cover.
Busbars are used for high current distribution and at the same time they provide connections for batteries and/or DC equipment. They can be used to consolidate both positive and negative wires. This busbar uses tin-plated copper versus traditional brass-plated copper allowing for maximum conductivity while avoiding corrosion in the process.
250A Victron Busbar – 250 Amps / 70V busbar with 4 M8 connections
- Custom stainless steel studs, nuts, and washers for optimal corrosion resistance especially for recreational and marine DC battery install
- Tin-plated copper material provides maximum conductivity, reduction in heat, and overall improved efficiency
- Busbar base material is fiber-reinforced for strength and resistance to ensure high performance in extreme temperature conditions
- Custom gaps between terminal connections allowing for an optimized fit of multiple system components
- Common interconnection heights for easy combining of multiple products using link plates
- Strong transparent covers with breakouts to allow easy wire access from any busbar direction
- Dual mirrored cable lug connections with smart design
- Top locked covers for easy component access and connection
If you would like to learn more about this 250A busbar by Victron Energy, you can download the datasheet here.