In some parts of Canada and many parts of the world, the on-grid power supply is unreliable with frequent power outages. In these regions, businesses depend on battery solutions for backup power. However, due to frequent power outages in some regions, batteries are cycled regularly and are required to recharge quickly because you never know when the next outage will be. This is why Canbat developed the highest performing lead carbon batteries in Canada.
Canbat lead carbon batteries are designed with PSoC compatibility, which delivers high charging efficiency and more than three times as many cycles as standard AGM batteries. This results in a more reliable power supply and a decrease in the cost per cycle. Our lead carbon battery products are available in two options: front terminal and top terminal. The front terminal lead carbon is built in a unique 23-inch case and handle for easy installation. The batteries are designed for various applications, including renewable energy, telecom and backup power.
Lead carbon batteries are designed for regions suffering from frequent power outages
Lead Carbon Battery Benefits
- Excellent PSoC cyclic performance 2050 cycles @ 50% DoD
- Float design life 20 years at 20°C (68°F)
- EUROBAT design life definition: Very Long Life
- Superfast recharge
- Shelf life of up to 24 months
- Increases power and reduced sulfation
- Fuel savings when used with hybrid Genset applications
- Operates in extreme temperatures of -40ºC to +65ºC (-40ºF to +149ºF)
- Premium 3-stage terminal design to ensure spill-proof technology
- Female M8 brass terminals for greatest performance
- Non-halogenated, thermally sealed PPOI plastic casing and cover
- Flame retardant (UL 94 VO) and LOI of at least 28%
- Front access terminal design for ease of installation and maintenance
- Approved as non-hazardous cargo for ground, sea, and air transport
Float charge voltage: 2.27V per cell
Equalization charge voltage: 2.35V per cell
Canbat lead carbon batteries are designed to recharge much faster than standard AGM batteries. This is particularly important in regions that don’t get enough on-grid power. Lead carbon batteries have a designed floating life of over 20 years at 20°C (68°F) and offer more than 2,000 cycles at a depth of discharge of 50% (DOD).
A lead carbon battery is built with premium sealed lead-acid chemistry with added carbon ingredients to the negative electrodes. The carbon components do not change the basic electrochemistry of the battery, but rather increase power and minimize sulfation, which is a chemical reaction that occurs during charging cycles. Sulfation causes ordinary lead-acid batteries to fail and that’s not something to worry about with lead carbon.
Canbat carbon additives are specially engineered to enhance charge acceptance and endurance in a partial state of charge. Our technology also utilizes a higher compression which keeps the active mass in position for harsh servicing conditions.
The improved cyclic performance and fast recharging capability make Canbat lead carbon batteries the perfect choice for telecom backup, electric vehicles (EV), energy storage, renewable energy, and hybrid genset applications.
12V PURE LEAD CARBON BATTERIESLead Carbon Batteries are available in 12V with capacities from 40Ah to 210Ah
| || |