In many parts of the world, the on-grid power supply is unreliable with frequent power outages. In these regions, businesses depend on battery solutions for backup power. However, due to the high frequency of power outages in some regions, batteries are cycled very frequently and are required to quickly recharge – you never know when the next outage will be. This is why we invented the world’s best lead carbon batteries.
Canbat lead carbon technology is designed with PSOC compatibility, which delivers high charging efficiency and more than three times as many cycles as standard AGM batteries. This results in a more reliable power supply and a decrease in the cost of operation.Our lead carbon cells are designed with a unique 23” case and handle and set a new standard for high energy density 12V telecom batteries.
Lead carbon batteries are designed for regions suffering from frequent power outages
Lead Carbon Battery Benefits
- Excellent PSoC cyclic performance 2050 cycles @ 50% DoD
- Design life 12+ years at 20°C (68°F)
- EUROBAT design life definition: Very Long Life (12+ years)
- Super fast recharge
- Shelf life of up to 24 months
- Increases power and reduced sulfation
- Fuel savings when used with hybrid genset applications
- Operates in extreme temperatures of -40ºC to +65ºC (-40ºF to +149ºF)
- Premium 3 stage terminal design to ensure spill-proof technology
- Female M8 brass terminals for greatest performance
- Non-halogenated, thermally sealed PPOI plastic casing and cover
- Flame retardant (UL 94 VO) and LOI of at least 28%
- Front access terminal design for ease of installation and maintenance
- Approved as non-hazardous cargo for ground, sea, and air transport
Canbat lead carbon batteries are designed to recharge much faster than standard AGM batteries. This is particularly important in regions that don’t get enough on-grid power. The ultra-fast charging capability is made possible thanks to PSoC technology. Lead carbon batteries have a design life of over 12 years at 20°C (68°F) and a shelf life of up to 2 years.
A lead carbon battery is built with premium sealed lead-acid chemistry and added carbon components to the negative electrodes. The carbon components is not designed to change the basic electrochemistry, but rather to increase power and minimize sulfation, which is a chemical reaction that occurs during charging cycles that causes ordinary lead-acid batteries to fail.
Canbat carbon lead utilizes more lead per capacity than standard AGM batteries and uses specially engineered carbon additives, which work to enhance charge acceptance and endurance in a partial state of charge. Our technology also utilizes a higher compression which keeps the active mass in position for harsh servicing conditions.
The improved cyclic performance and fast recharging capability makes Canbat lead carbon batteries the perfect choice for telecom backup, electric vehicles (EV), energy storage, renewable energy and hybrid genset applications.
Find your Lead Carbon Battery
12V PURE LEAD CARBON BATTERIESLead Carbon Batteries are available in 12V with capacities from 40Ah to 210Ah
| || |