Canbat offers a number of busbars with different current ratings to ensure you have what you need for a perfect setup. In addition to this, if you have a large number of connections, we have busbars with up to 6 connection terminals. This 150A Victron busbar has 4 connection terminals and comes with a removable protective cover.
Busbars are used for high current distribution and at the same time they provide connections for batteries and/or DC equipment. They can be used to consolidate both positive and negative wires. This busbar uses tin-plated copper versus traditional brass-plated copper allowing for maximum conductivity while avoiding corrosion in the process.
150A Victron Busbar – 150 Amps / 70V busbar with 4 M8 connections
- Custom stainless steel studs, nuts, and washers for optimal corrosion resistance especially for recreational and marine DC battery install
- Tin-plated copper material provides maximum conductivity, reduction in heat, and overall improved efficiency
- Busbar base material is fiber-reinforced for strength and resistance to ensure high performance in extreme temperature conditions
- Custom gaps between terminal connections allowing for an optimized fit of multiple system components
- Common interconnection heights for easy combining of multiple products using link plates
- Strong transparent covers with breakouts to allow easy wire access from any busbar direction
- Dual mirrored cable lug connections with smart design
- Top locked covers for easy component access and connection
If you would like to learn more about this 150A busbar by Victron Energy, you can download the datasheet here.
There are no reviews yet.