- Pay 0% interest on your battery and choose from 3, 6, or even 12-month payment plans
- No monthly fees, annual fees, or admin fees!
How Does it Work?
- Place an order between $300 and $15000 and proceed to checkout as you normally would
- Choose PayBright as your payment method and enter a few quick details to complete your purchase
- PayBright will automatically charge your credit or debit card monthly
What DO I Need
- To be 18+ years old and a resident of Canada
- A Canadian Visa/Mastercard credit/debit card (your debit card must have the Visa or Mastercard logo).
- A Canadian phone number
Quick and convenient
Easy monthly payments*
High approval rate
PayBright is a third-party financing provider that you can use as an online payment option at The Source. Split your purchase into stress-free, automatic installments. Complete their quick and easy online application to instantly view your financing options, so you can order your tech today.
Select the PayBright
option at Checkout
Add your tech to your cart and select the PayBright payment option. You’ll automatically get redirected to PayBright’s application to apply and view your payment plan details.
Complete PayBright’s simple online application. The form and approval takes less than a minute.
After you confirm your payment plan and complete your purchase, your order will be processed and shipped to your front door, or The Source store of your choice.
How do returns work if I paid using PayBright?
Purchases made using PayBright are subject to Canbat’s standard return policy that can be found here.
Please take a moment to fill out the return form to quickly process your returns. Once this form is completed, you will be contacted by a Canbat representative to instruct you where and how to ship your battery back to us for inspection. Any returned packaged without completing the form will be refused. You will be responsible for any return shipping costs to and from Canbat. All returns must be sent in original packaging. If a repair is required, you will be responsible for the cost of labor and parts.
Once your return is received and processed by Canbat, your PayBright balance will be reduced or canceled accordingly. If you have already made payments, those will be refunded to you by PayBright to your original method of payment. Click here to start a return.